THE TRIBE | ABOUT US
Westend Indians is a floorball club based on the city of Espoo in Southern Finland. The club was founded in 1992 and has fast grown to be one of the Finland´s biggest floorball clubs and one of the biggest sports clubs in Espoo.
Our club, or The Tribe (Heimo in Finnish) as we call it, has around hundred different teams and hobby groups, more than thousand players and thousands of people involved in different club activities. Our men´s representative team plays in Finnish National Floorball League.
Tribe offers sports activities for every age group, for girls and boys as well
as women and men, and for all condition level. Whether you are a beginner or a
national league level pro we have a team for you!
JOIN THE TRIBE!
Our players and other people involved in the club´s activities form a tight community that welcomes everyone to join. Our club has groups and teams for all age groups from three years old kids up to adults in all the different degrees of difficulty and commitment as well as different price levels. Do not hesitate to ask for further information!
To join the Tribe, please fill up and send a form stating basic information of the new player and wishes about the hobby group/team and we will contact you briefly by email. You can find the form here (form is in Finnish).
you can send an email to email@example.com including the new players
basic information and wishes about the hobby group / team.
TOP LEVEL FLOORBALL MATCHES
Our men´s representative team plays at the Finnish National Floorball League. Click here to see the schedule for upcoming matches and welcome to cheer for the Tribe!
KIDS´ SUMMER CAMPS
The Tribe organizes popular Summer Sports Camps for kids. Welcome to play and have fun! All boys and girls born between 2001 and 2012 are welcome to participate.
The camp activities include different games – floorball, football, ultimate, tag and so on – not to forget the Tribe Olympics held on last day of every camp week. The coaches are experienced and the league stars of the club´s representative team pay visits in camps.Camps in June
- 20.6.–22.6.2016 (3 days)
Camps in August
- Daily programme: from 9 am until 4 pm, supervision from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
- Location: Otahalli (Otaranta 6, Espoo) and outside at the surroundings.
Price for club members 150 € / week, for others 175
€ / week apart from the three day camp (20.–22.6.) which costs 90 € / 100 €.
- The siblings of club members pay the member price!
- Lunch and camp present are included in the price.
- Sign in by filling the form: www.westendindians.fi/kesaleirille or by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
WESTEND INDIANS RY / OFFICE
- Address: Otahalli / Otaranta 6, 02150 Espoo
- Opening hours: Office mainly open from Monday to Friday 10.00–17.00. It is recommended to ask for an appointment beforehand.
- Gear & fan product shop: Ask for products at the UniSport reception. Mon – Fri 07.00–23.00, Sat 09.45–18.00, Sun 09.45–22.00.
WESTEND INDIANS RY / CONTACTS
- Office: 050-3363366 / email@example.com
- Billing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop: email@example.com
- Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
For contacts of sports management staff and coaches and personal contact information click here.
FOLLOW THE TRIBE | #HEIMO
The Tribe is active in Social Media. Follow us!
- Youtube: Westend Indians – Click to see the introduction videos of the Tribe
- Snapchat: @westendindians